Friday, June 30, 2006

At Gnomedex

I was in Seattle for business Wed/Thursday so I was in town early for Gnomedex. I hit the pre-conference reception last night and got to hang with Brian Dear, Pete Mauro, Corey Denis, Eric Rice, and a bunch of others.

I woke up a little early this morning because I forgot to close the shades on the hotel window.

I went out for a quick jog in the crisp morning air. Seattle has been down right gorgeous. The days are warm and sunny and the mornings are nice and slightly cool but certainly not chilly.

On the shuffle for the jog:

Taking Back Sunday - Liar
A Perfect Circle - Judith
Peal Jam - Given to Fly (Had to have some Pearl Jam, Right?)
Black Sabbath - Fairies Wear Boots
REM - Man on the Moon
The Mars Volta - Miranda That Ghost Just Isn't Holy Anymore
System of a Down - Shimmy

I am looking forward to a day of interesting discussions and geek socializing.

No comments: