Thursday, August 12, 2004

What I am playing now

NCAA 2005 - The hands down best sporting game on a console device ever created is EA Sports NCAA football. The 2005 version keeps building on what I discovered last year to be the best re-creation of football that I have ever seen. Forget Madden, this is the real deal. On nights when I am to tired to update the project plan or work on research, its me and my opponent for a little four quarter combat.

Vans Warped Tour CD 2004 - For a fresh view on the state of punk/rock/emo music, I always find this annual compilation to be a good refresher course on what is vital to skater/surfer/hipster kids that isn't hip hop. Some of my favorites included on this years CD are Alkaline Trio, Thursday, Coheed and Cambria, NOFX, Flogging Molly, From Autumn to Ashes, and Fear Before the March of Flames. Definitely not for everyone, but if Led Zeppelin has got you down, try something new.

No comments: