Friday, November 19, 2004

Birthday week

I kind of took the week off from blogging. I turned 38 this week which sounds really old to me, but was sort of a strange marker as my mother passed away before she was 38. All in all it was a great birthday, got to spend some time at the spa, caught The Motorcycle Diaries, and hung out with the family.

I have three posts I need to write and a podcast to post probably later this evening.

I also decided that even though I haven't been able to confirm the ship date for the Sony Ericsson P910A, I went ahead and pre-ordered it today. I cant wait to get it. I saw the launch promo which put me over the edge.

2 comments:

Marly said...

Happy birthday, dude!

Shawn T Lippert said...

Thank you for the informative blog
Here Is some additional Sony Ericsson Cell phone resources with reviews and features for
Sony Ericsson Cell Phones if you or your readers are interested