Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Amazing Community Blog

Denise posted a comment a couple of days ago on my blog post about communities. I saw that I had one comment but couldn't retrieve it. When Sander told me my comments were down I investigated and saw Denise's comment. She turned me on to the Full Circle Online Interaction Blog by Nancy White. This is both an AMAZING blog on community as well as a great storehouse of links. I haven't had a chance to dig in deep but the first article was a reference to a previous post about community archetypes. This was totally what I was looking for. Now I need to dig in and see if there is any god stuff about nascent mobile based communities. ;-)

4 comments:

Alan Gutierrez said...

What were you planning on doing with mobile community? I'm in the French Quarter and I'm looking at spatial annotation for cellular walking tours and community guides.

Derrick Oien said...

We currently have sort of a free form mobile community. In the next 6 months or so we will be rolling out text, photo and audio blogging with a lat/long overlay for others to discover. It sound likes something that would fit the quarter. As a frequent visitor, that sort of use case makes a lot of sense.

Nancy White said...

Glad you liked my blog, Derrick. Now I'm settling down to read a bit of yours!

Money said...

Hi blogger:)

I came here today after my friend told me about you... I am (teacher) really impressed with what you people are doing... I will be visiting you all the time from now on!!

Regards,
make online fast money