Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Amazing Community Blog

Denise posted a comment a couple of days ago on my blog post about communities. I saw that I had one comment but couldn't retrieve it. When Sander told me my comments were down I investigated and saw Denise's comment. She turned me on to the Full Circle Online Interaction Blog by Nancy White. This is both an AMAZING blog on community as well as a great storehouse of links. I haven't had a chance to dig in deep but the first article was a reference to a previous post about community archetypes. This was totally what I was looking for. Now I need to dig in and see if there is any god stuff about nascent mobile based communities. ;-)

3 comments:

Derrick said...

We currently have sort of a free form mobile community. In the next 6 months or so we will be rolling out text, photo and audio blogging with a lat/long overlay for others to discover. It sound likes something that would fit the quarter. As a frequent visitor, that sort of use case makes a lot of sense.

Nancy White said...

Glad you liked my blog, Derrick. Now I'm settling down to read a bit of yours!

Anonymous said...

Hi blogger:)

I came here today after my friend told me about you... I am (teacher) really impressed with what you people are doing... I will be visiting you all the time from now on!!

Regards,
make online fast money