Friday, June 03, 2005

Mobile Homesteading

When we set up the Intercasting site I had intended to start migrating more of my posting to our company blog. I think I am going to try to do that more and more when talking about our specific company issues that may bleed over into the usual stuff I like to blog about. So without further to do, my first Intercasting post can be found here. Please check it out - a small slice is below:

"With that in mind, we embarked this week on the creation of a mobile community built around the premise that at the intersection of all types of user generated content and sophisticated personal media devices are the elements of a new and exciting community of users willing to create and share their media."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Blogger,
Good blog. You’ve put lots of thought in here. It looks like we have an interest in common. If you are interested, go see my music related site. It’s totally focussed on the Zen Micro at the moment and is still growing. You may still find something of interest. Feel free to post a link to your site on my links pages.

Kerry