Saturday, June 25, 2005

Technical Difficulties - New Features

Technical Difficulties - New FeaturesI checked out Bloglines the other day and saw that I had made a whole lot of posts and I didn't recall what was going on. When I looked at the post I saw some strange pictures and things that I hadn't put up. I then realized that we are just a couple of days from rolling out some new features on Rabble. So for those patient readers of this blog a quick heads up.

Early next week we should be rolling out integration of Blogger and Live Journal with Rabble. What does that mean? Well for one, I am going to be importing a whole bunch of content from this blog into my Rabble account. People on Rabble will be able to see these posts alongside the posts I create on Rabble. The other thing, which I think is even cooler, is that when I post on this blog, the content will go to Rabble. When I post to Rabble, the content will show up here.

If you see any weirdness just know that this is what's going on. We have a lot of other really cool features and things going down in the coming weeks as well.,

No comments: