Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Sidekick II software upgrade

About two months ago, Dave Harper was telling me that he had a new software upgrade for his Sidekick. I was jealous. I wanted to force an upgrade but alas that was not to be. This last weekend it finally came. Here is a link to the information contained in the upgrade. For the most part to me it was largely a small feature tweak with two exceptions that I thought were cool. First of the web browser now supports Javascript. This really helps make the web experience on the device a good one. The second main upgrade was around instant messenger. I can now see icons, I can see how long people have been online, I can read their away message etc.

I can't wait to see the Sidekick III!

3 comments:

David Todd said...

When is it going to be video enabled?
Will the Sidekick 3 be a PVD?

big said...

Well you never know what interesting things are out
there to see, until you see a blog like yours.
Looks good! Keep it up!
Come see my site/blog if you like
##independence## it may be of##Future## interest to you.
If you find the time.
Phil

freddy said...

Nice blog man, have added you to my favourites. Maybe you would like to check out my website all about voip solution. Let me know what you think of it :voip solution