Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Holy Crap! It's my birthday

The Boys waiting for the show
The Boys waiting for the show,
originally uploaded by brikmaster.
I can't believe that it has been a year, but tomorrow Mallory, Tucker and Brit turn 1. It is certainly a surprise when you are doing a startup and plan on having child number 2 but end up with child # 2, 3 and 4.

It has been an awesome year of joy, sleep deprivation and pure chaos. But I wouldn't change it for the world. Their mother Jessica and brother Tate have been amazing. I have been on airplanes and am so proud that they have kept it all together. As I recall year 2 was even better than year 1 with Tate so I can't wait to see what is ahead of us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow - hard to believe that it's been a year already.

Congratulations and best wishes for all the involved parties!