Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Aniboom

I received an email from one of the people involved in aniBOOM the other day. They are creating an aggregation site around animation that is user generated content/user created media/ whatever you want to call it. Stuff that people like us make. But it's animation. And they are going to pay some people money in a competition which I assume is a content acquisition play. I am not sure where this fits into the massive world of Googtubeevvermixatomfilms, but you get the idea. Although they don't have 100 million videos of half naked co-eds, the quality of what I checked out was really good.

It looks like a lot of fun and I have to recommend that you go and check out Urbunnies. It is very Ren and Stimpy. If celebrity bashing is more your style check out See Paris Die.

No comments: