Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Blue Tooth Snafu

If you have read any of my older posts regarding Bluetooth you will know that I am an unapologetic fan of the technology. Well last week, right before my trip to NYC, my Jabra headset died. I may have been wearing it in the rain, but it felt like it was going downhill fast. I am now shopping for a replacement. When I figure it out I will let you know. I have seen a drastic improvement in the Bluetooth implementation on my phone over the previous version, so I am hoping the headset people have made some improvements.

1 comment:

Gene Hoffman said...

Good timing. I'm just about to buy one as well. My new laptop has bluetooth (and combining that with a SIP softphone is cool) and my Treo 650 with Bluetooth should be here shortly.

Any leads?

-Gene