Derrick Oien

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Blue Tooth Snafu

If you have read any of my older posts regarding Bluetooth you will know that I am an unapologetic fan of the technology. Well last week, right before my trip to NYC, my Jabra headset died. I may have been wearing it in the rain, but it felt like it was going downhill fast. I am now shopping for a replacement. When I figure it out I will let you know. I have seen a drastic improvement in the Bluetooth implementation on my phone over the previous version, so I am hoping the headset people have made some improvements.


Gene said...

Good timing. I'm just about to buy one as well. My new laptop has bluetooth (and combining that with a SIP softphone is cool) and my Treo 650 with Bluetooth should be here shortly.

Any leads?


Dental Directory said...

Thanks for all the great comments and insights..By the way, are you looking for more information on Nationwide Dental Listings ..If so here is a fantastic resource for everything related to biking and Nationwide Dental Listings with information, products, articles and more..Check it out here...