Thursday, February 10, 2005

Packet Video Customer Service

I should start a customer service blog that's open to the whole world where we can document our wonderful customer service experiences. I think I have three so far that I can recall. So I am trying to figure out how to up-sample the video from my P910 so I can edit the clips. It's over a week since I sent my message to Packet Video. Since they are in San Diego I should swing by Michael Moore style and have the receptionist show me how to do that. And I could recorder it. Hmmm.

1 comment:

affiliate sales programs said...

How is Everyting in YOUR LIFE... Waste your money and your only out your money,but waste your time and your out part of your life... Michael Leoboeuf

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten dollar hair cut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair... Sam Ewing

If You Find a need to become part of the affiliate sales programs so you make a few extra bucks.. go to http://7day2success.com/ ....affiliate sales programs...affiliate sales programs....

Live a better life today..