Thursday, February 03, 2005

The Revolution will be televised under our nose...

While riding in a cab the other day. I heard a really bizzare radio broadcast in the cab of the driver that was all fuzzed out and reminded me of a propaganda broadcast in an unrecognizable language. I was very intrigued as this was a really cool audio icon to me so I pulled out the P910 and started recording the noise.

It was really cool. I stopped the clip and asked the driver what it was. He said it was CB. I asked him if he could turn it up so I could record it. He got really pissed and said no and turned it off. Oops. I can't imagine what they were talking about but it kind of gave me the shivers given his response. I guess it might have been kind of creepy for me to ask to record it too....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Probably thought you were a reporter of some kind doing some kind of "sting".
js