Monday, September 06, 2004

ChangeThis - Part 2

I recently signed up for ChangeThis. I mentioned it in a previous post. Today I got an email that was a Blogger preview of their next newsletter and collection of manifestos. There are one or two in the list I am interested in, especially the one about/from Jerry Colonna about the value of misfits. I should read this later today, but I find it an interesting marketing tactic to get bloggers to read the stories before, link to the stories, and build interest before the 'official' release. So I guess blogging continues to evolve.....

3 comments:

August said...

Hi,

I just across sites and found that your Blogs are amazing.

Do you know, your blog can generate extra income by posting Google Adsense? If you ever know about Adsense, you understand to get hundreds of dollar per month is not an easy way. One of the most important is to generate massive traffic.

Few days ago, I found a very useful software that will generate hundreds of back links to our website. Do you know why back links is so important to generate traffic?
Yes, you are right! back links will jump up your position in search engine! If your position gets higher from day to day, you'll find your traffic increase significantly as well.

That software is Blog Link Generator!

This software so powerful. You even do not need to create links directory in your site. Is that sound good? You put your link in other's website, but you never put a link back to their site?

Visit www.LinkInBlog.com now and I so confident you'll never sorry.

rushprnews said...

Hi, great blog! Let's talk Marketing and PR. Please feel free to visit my blog too at
, RushPRnews Daily Gazette, Open-Call for Writers.
My website is** RushPRnews press release services, distribution and free web posting** . Cordially, Anne Laszlo-Howard

rushprnews said...

It is unbelievable how much I am learning from blogging these days. I may not agree with all I read but it is a fascinating process. Please feel free to visit my blog too at
, RushPRnews Daily Gazette, Open-Call for Writers.
My site is** RushPRnews press release services, distribution and free web posting** . Cordially, Anne Laszlo-Howard