Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Triplet 3D Images

My wife had a surprise planned for me last week on Thursday. For those of you who know me, I am not a sports fan. I don't really care much for sports. The exception to that is the Church of Football. I am a devout follower who rarely misses a game, literally a game as I have Two Tivo's and the Directv Football package, both pro and college.

My base instinct was that my wonderful wife, who knows I adore Peyton Manning (My 2 year old now says on command that he is the best QB in football), had planned a surprise evening out to watch the first game of the season between New England and Indianapolis.

Ok, so maybe I was on crack. The surprise was a visit to a place called Fetal Fotos. Ok, so don't get me wrong, I think ultrasounds are very cool. The problem with having triplets is you have Dr. appts. that include 3 hour anatomy scans of the kids. Do two of those, and you too can be an ultrasound tech.

This store actually does something cool in that they do 3D imaging. Granted the quality of the scanning isn't the best, and your children can look very odd, but all in all it was really cool and I am glad we did it. Photos included.

No comments: