Monday, September 13, 2004

Weird Internet Search Results

So the really freaky thing about the Internet is that it becomes a history of what you have done in the net in a way. In an earlier post, I found some of my goofy comments from Usenet in 1994. Of course you can find my old employment agreement in conjunction with MP3.com's acquisition by Vivendi Universal. OK so these type of things are ok. You kind of want to make them go away, but at least they really happened. What I don't like is this. As part of the internet domain name land grab, I registered a domain that was called plexussys.com, or something like that. I don't recall what it was for exactly, but over time I have registered prolly close to 50 domains. The problem with this, is that it is wrong. It had nothing to do with cars. It had nothing to do with anything, but somewhere the same people who manufacturer spam created this untruth. Who do I get a hold of to make it go away?????

12 comments:

Sister Sunshine said...

That's bizarre. I find a lotta outdated crap when I search on my name, too...

Señor Peña said...

Just be grateful that you are no finding yourself on this site:

http://thesmokinggun.com/#

-GP

TheDevilIsInTheDetails said...

domain get nameGreetings! I have to say that I'm quite impressed that your blog ranks so highly for domain get name . Because it does (And I'm wacky like that) I thought it might be beneficial to point out this resource for domain get name

Anonymous said...

Not much to say besides the fact that coming to Register Better would be a good decision in regards to domain registry !

Anonymous said...

Not much to say besides the fact that coming to Register Better would be a good decision in regards to domain hosting !

Anonymous said...

Great Blog you have here!
I'm definitely going to bookmark this one.
Do you know DOT WS (website) will be larger than DOT COM (commercial) ?
Remember 800 phone numbers? Now you have 888 877 etc.
Are you a visionary? I hope you are and decide to get in on something
that will change your life! GDI is where its at.
7 day free trial and no selling
Want a short .WS domain name? Now you can get one and make affiliate $$$$$$$
You get your own website
Check this one out :-)cheap domaincheap domain

Joe Berenguer said...

Hi Blogger! I like your blog! Keep up the
good work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my site:
world wide domain search
It pretty much covers world wide domain search related issues.
Best regards!

blog000111 said...

You have generated a lot of interest in your blog. It contains a great deal of discussion. Feel free to surf the following sites domain name registration lookup, domain reseller, and free website!

Paul88888 said...

A lot of interest for your blog and a great deal of discussion. Great sites to surf domain registration hosting, domain name, domain reseller, au domain, free website, online business, home based business, electric scooter, xbox360!

bloggggggs said...

A lot of interest for your blog and a great deal of discussion. Great sites to surf domain name resale, domain name, domain reseller, au domain, free website, online business, home based business, electric scooter, xbox360!

bloggggggs said...

A lot of interest for your blog and a great deal of discussion. Great sites to surf domain name r, domain name, domain reseller, au domain, free website, online business, home based business, electric scooter, xbox360!

Anonymous said...

how can i start a blog?