Monday, September 13, 2004

Weird Internet Search Results

So the really freaky thing about the Internet is that it becomes a history of what you have done in the net in a way. In an earlier post, I found some of my goofy comments from Usenet in 1994. Of course you can find my old employment agreement in conjunction with MP3.com's acquisition by Vivendi Universal. OK so these type of things are ok. You kind of want to make them go away, but at least they really happened. What I don't like is this. As part of the internet domain name land grab, I registered a domain that was called plexussys.com, or something like that. I don't recall what it was for exactly, but over time I have registered prolly close to 50 domains. The problem with this, is that it is wrong. It had nothing to do with cars. It had nothing to do with anything, but somewhere the same people who manufacturer spam created this untruth. Who do I get a hold of to make it go away?????

2 comments:

Sister Sunshine said...

That's bizarre. I find a lotta outdated crap when I search on my name, too...

Anonymous said...

how can i start a blog?