Tuesday, May 23, 2006

On The Road From Atlanta

I am out traveling a bit this week. I got to Atlanta last night and will be here for the day for meetings before I head to Chicago tonight for more and then on to Los Angeles. A couple of observations from the road. First, I forgot my noise reducing headphones that I received as a gift earlier this year. I can't tell you how much I miss them. Bad mistake. Those things have changed my travel quality of life. Second, the EVDO phone I am using is awesome as a modem. As we checked into the hotel last night I saw the sign for $16 for unlimited connectivity. Whatever that means. It's kind of funny how we have gotten to the point where almost all of the hotels are now wired for connectivity but we are now starting to use high speed phones instead of their wi-fi. Third, the podcasts that are available for download are amazing these days. I listened to Nightline, Jim Lehrer and All Things Considered on my PSP. In some respects travel has certainly gotten easier. More later.

No comments: