Monday, April 11, 2005

On The Media - The Chaos Scenario

Nick sent me this link. The show entitled The Chaos Scenario is what he pointed out to me. I had actually heard a part of the show when I was taking my morning ride out for Starbucks/Heroin for me and my wife. The parts that I heard were really fascinating and in the middle of it I heard JD Lasica opining about the fate of traditional media. The really scary piece was the comment by Proctor and Gamble that media isn't working for them anymore. Ouch. When the worlds #1 advertiser isn't happy a change is on the way. Unfortunately the link is in a Real Networks format, so I won't be listening to it. Maybe I can find an MP3 out there somewhere...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they have both a podcast and and mp3 of the whole show. links at the top.