Friday, April 29, 2005

Skype - Out, In, Etc.

I have found myself in the last several weeks using Skype a lot. We have had a couple of conference calls for AMP(Association of Music Podcasting) where I am President and I have been working with someone who is spending time on Acmenoise who will be working remotely with a distributed group of people. So I decided last night to take the big time Skype Plunge. I am going to ad a link to the blog, I bought a Skype In number I am going to publish and really want to see how far they can take this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow -- Now this is a great blog! After spending a lot of time online, I was beginning to have doubts as to whether someone could actually provide the information that I was looking for. I was pleasantly surprised when I found your blog today! Thank you guys very much. Although not having much experience in this arena, your information will greatly reduce the learning curve. My local competition had better watch out! Thanks�broadband phone service