Tuesday, April 12, 2005

We went to Fry's today

Can a trip to Fry's ever really be satisfying? There are too many things to buy and not enough time or money to ever make it feel as good as you think it will feel before you go in. That said, we bought the following:

An Apple Ipod Mini for Jessica. Blue. 4Gig

I bought a Ramsey's Electronics FM Stereo Transmitter. Back in October I wanted to do a little broadcasting from a low power transmitter. So after I lean how to use a soldering iron and I can find a couple of hours to spare, I'm finally going to give it a try.

Two Electric Powered Razor scooters. The office was feeling a little stark and Fry's didn't have any beanbags. I am sure these are going to be a lot of fun. I'll post a picture or a videopost soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for offering this great service to learn about sports bar. I have a website about sports bar which makes me very interested in what you have going here. I think I am going to start up my own blog so I can spread the news! Thanks you are offering this great service!