Friday, October 08, 2004

Sony Ericsson P910

I have been meaning to get a new phone for a little while. Actually ever since I purchased my Bluetooth Keyboard and couldn't get it to work for lack of a J2ME driver for my Sony Ericsson T610.

So without fail I trek over to the Sony Ericsson site each week to see if they have updated their release date for the P910a. This morning, after a child induced bout of insomnia, I noticed that they finally updated the shipping information to Mid November. I guess I can pre-order it now, although I would prefer a hard date. As my birthday is mid November, this should be a fitting reason to indulge the technology fetish and get my hands on what looks like an amazing piece of mobile technology.

1 comment:

Shawn T Lippert said...

Thank you for the informative blog
Here Is some additional Sony Ericsson Cell phone resources with reviews and features for
Sony Ericsson Cell Phones if you or your readers are interested